Many customers come to us who have been miss-sold insurance by other firms.
If you feel you have been miss-sold insurance you should in the first instance complain to the company that sold the policy to you. We recommend this be done in writing and that you keep copies of all correspondence.
My-Financial-Adviser will never miss-sell you a policy. The following are some of the ways policies are miss-sold by other companies.
- The policy is added to another item without the customers knowledge
- High pressure and scare tactics are used to force the customer to buy
- The benefits of the insurance are over-stated
- Policies are sold to customers who are not eligible to benefit from them. For example unemployed, self-employed and people with pre-existing medical conditions may not be eligible to claim benefits
- The policy is not affordable
- Other services such as credit are refused without the insurance
- Disclosure documentation is not provided at the point of sale
- Statutory cancellation notices are not provided after the sale
To arrange a policy without any pressure tactics and to be confident the best policy will be offerred and you will be allowed to make an informed choice, Contact Us or complete the Enquiry Form.
"If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments." - Anonymous